Thursday, December 6, 2007

Snow for the holidays?

We managed to get almost 10 inches the other day and it's still around as it's nice and freezing outside. Oh, it's also snowing a bit again too!! I so hope it sticks for Christmas. I hate no snow at Christmas!!

Today is St. Nick's day and boy was he nice to the boys. They got a bunch of nice cool little toys and matching PJ's for Christmas day. Joshy's has a bib that has Baby's first Christmas! Joey got a bunch of new Thomas the Tank Engine cars and is in heaven with them! He so loves his Thomas stuff!

In the evening Joey and I got bundled and went outside to play in the snow! He had a fit about all the clothes and stuff that was going on him but I managed to get him outside and I threw him in the snow and he totally forgot about trying to take all that stuff off and just loved playing in the snow. This was really his first time doing this as last year I was either hugely pregnant or had a newborn in the house and the year before that he was too little. I took him out but he couldn't really play in it.

I have some great pictures but I need to get them downloaded to the computer before I can post them. I hope I can do that soon!

No comments: