Monday, December 3, 2007

2yr olds, what can I say?

This really is very funny....

Joey had this thing with keyboards so we had an old one that I gave him to play with obviously not attached to anything. He LOVES that thing and surprises me all the time with his ability to find some of the letters. He knows J, O, E, very well and Y, A, T, C sometimes.

After Joshy got to crawling around he discovered his own fascination with this keyboard, or should I say the wire that is attached to it (for connecting to a computer). Joshy would just sit there with the plug in his mouth and I started saying, when daddy would ask where Joshy was, that he was "plugged in" LOL

Well now that keyboard, or once again the plug, has a new use. Joey uses it to plug in my belly (really the baby). I don't know where he figured this out as I don't use my doppler when he's around since I won't be able to hear anything with a 2yr old talking or playing. But Joey will move that plug all over my belly, push in then move it again, push in, move again etc... like he's listening to for the baby or something. It's so darn funny!

The imaginations of these kids is just astounding!

No comments: