Thursday, December 6, 2007

Joshy is walking!!!!

Tonight, Joshy was playing with his big brother and daddy with the Thomas cars while mommy got a sleeper for him..... I was standing in the hallway to approach him (in Joey's room) when I stopped to watch him. He was standing there looking at Joey and the Thomas' and he took a step, then another, then another, another and another. I was counting with my fingers so DH could see what number I was on (he was laying on the floor right by Joshy) and I went through both hands and onto a third hand....

JOSHY TOOK 11 STEPS consecutively but it wouldn't have ended there...he had reached his destination and wanted some of the toys so he leaned over (still standing) and tried to pick up some toys and then stand again which if he could have gotten the toys firmly in his hand would have been able to do. But since the darn toys were magnetized together he ended up giving up his feet and knelt down to finish what he was doing.

He then was in his sleeper (after I stopped my hormonal happy crying) and was in the living room with us. He took 4 more steps to get to me and my dinner with out any wobble in his steps!!!

Totally going to be truly walking soon I think! This is great!!!! My baby is growing up and while I'm excited I'm so not ready. He is getting bigger much faster than I think Joey did. I keep consoling myself with the fact that I have another baby in the works. You know if I were younger and had more money I think I would totally turn into Michelle Duggar with like 17 kids!!!

No comments: