Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm a MEAN momma!!!

Joey refuses to keep his socks and shoes on when we are in the car. You can imagine how frustrating this is for me since I have an infant who can't walk, that I need to carry and a 29month old who can walk but makes me carry him or bend over in the car and find his socks and shoes on the floor and put them on him! Ugggg!!!!!

So, many times I don't even bother putting them on him until we get where we are going. Other times I put them on him as I need him to WALK.

Today, I did some running around while in the middle of a small snow storm. The snow was sticking, the roads icy etc... We get home and he's got his stinking shows off once again and I've got not just Joshy but groceries and stuff to carry in. So, I decided to start a lesson...I made him walk into the house, barefoot, through the snow.

Damn if that kid didn't mind it once he got over the initial shock of the cold!!! LOL

We'll see how he does the next time, maybe it will be even worse and eventually he'll learn to keep his damn shoes on!

Oh and I thought it was because his shoes were too small so I bought him new shoes and tie ups instead of velcro..thinking that combo would keep the shoes on, NOPE, I was wrong :(

No comments: