Friday, November 30, 2007

3 steps in a row today!!!

Wooohooo!! This little boy is learning fast. I can see a lot more confidence in his face now. He sees something he wants and he just goes for it. Totally confident he's going to get to it. Falling after a couple or 3 steps doesn't phase him, he just finishes his route by crawling and then stands back up again when he's got something to help him.

He CAN stand up without having to pull himself up, he doesn't realize it yet. He did it once a couple weeks ago in the bathtub. I was shocked to say the least, he must have been too because he's not done it since. At least I know he can when he wants to!

My big boy is really getting big today. He thought daddy was home from work so he just casually walked up to the front door and proceeded to unlock the deadbolt. Ok, the deadbolt itself isn't the issue, the fact that he did it without having to climb up on something is! LOL I don't know where this height has come from. I'm going to have to figure out a way to see how tall he is now. He was only 35" at his 2 yr appt. Or was it 33"? Darn, I'm going to have to look back. I do remember he was not 3 feet tall yet and Joshy was over 2 foot so they were both 2 foot some inches.

No comments: